About Shailendra Singh
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 33 - 37 Years
2006 - 2010
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
2019 - Present
• Key role involvement in resolving bugs during system lockup when there is reboot lapse and feature implementation on member platforms by enforcing permission on Second Party applications before calling Car Service APIs • Deft at feature implementation for FCA clock service binder implementation through client and service death handling • Proficient in providing callback to registered listeners when GPS sync setting is toggled, GPS sync is Off and also assisting on SDK AddOn library support for the same • Recognized for starting Diagnostic services before 15 seconds as one of the primary KPI achievement
2017 - 2017
• Played a key pivotal in spectrum of tasks arraying - MountService to mount/unmount partitions, Teraterm based API solutions for AT&T Modem communication, and for output command response such as number of photos, videos, contacts • Modified Application software components to update Camera front, rear sensor name for different SKUs at driver level and system services to fix deadlock issues while running Monkey Stability Test • Responsible for fixing UI Stress, UI Stability related issues in android frameworks/fixing ANR, Crashes in different applications e.g. Settings, Camera, Alarm, Calendar; provided API support for enabling/disabling wake sources in relevant products and made changes in kernel level and frameworks • Strategically available for automating Camera Image/Video capture via Intent, an Android component, fixing Android Camera HAL layer to fix crashes, modified camera applications for different products and handled camera launches via lock screen • Efficacious in porting and integration of Android on member platforms, maintaining Android Oreo to form fractured devices categorized in WLAN, WAN devices
2015 - 2017
• Designed and developed Android Application, Travel Expense, Device Manager, XTV Titanium Android Module, MoninRecipe which are as follows (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gotrashy.android) ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dashapp.dash & (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itexico.activities&hl=en) • Diligently involved in working across Product, Design and Testing teams to gather product specifications for developing high quality mobile applications • Deft at using v4, v7, Volley, Design Support, Facebook Android SDK, Twitter Core, Twitter Crashlytics libraries; Intent Service, Content Provider, SQLite, Broadcast Receiver, Loaders, Network Image View and Push Notifications. • Proactive in analyzing the JSON Objects and then rendering the data into various layouts and views • Used Recycler View, Material Calendar and Time pickers, Tab Layout etc and Google’s Volley, ActionBarSherlock libraries
2012 - 2021
• Designed and developed Android Application Audience Classification Measurement , FaceUploader , Debit/Credit Tracker app single-handedly from the beginning until it was shipped . • Designed and developed Android Application Ppinng!HDR https://play.google.com/store/apps/details? id=com.pptech.ppinngapps.ppinngHDR&hl=en .Responsible for sending +1,-1,0 exposure images to Native layer via JNI and retrieving HDR frames, rendering to application UI . • Used HTTP Client Adapter for parsing the data from REST Service into the app in a multi-threaded environment. • Was responsible for developing apps from ground up to the submission to respective app stores. • Written JNI callbacks to communicate from application to Native libraries.
2011 - 2012
SPAN Infotech. (EVRY India)
• Designed and developed Android Applications WidgetBox, Weebo. • Responsible for maintaining widget life cycle across application session. • Used Intent Service, Content Provider, SQLite, Broadcast Receiver, Loaders, Network Image View, Push Notification. • Did parsing of the JSON Objects into Arrays and then rendered the data into the various layouts and views. • Used Facebook,Twitter, Gmail user authentication . • Implementation of XMPP protocol to handle user chat session.
2011 - 2011
• Designed and developed Android Application Cookbook. • Used Intent Service, Content Provider, SQLite, Broadcast Receiver, Loaders etc. • Making network call to fetch recipe data.