About Scott Keatinge
Academic Level Diploma
Age 48 - 52 Years
An IT professional with over 20 years’ experience in technical support, whom has been a consultant for the past 7 years, and is looking for opportunities in Canada.
As a consultant, I have gained experience in project management, PoV’s, product implementations and upgrades, presenting webinars, developing and running training sessions, technical documentation, and regression testing.
I am currently a volunteer for WG21 helping them develop ISO 19770-10: Guidance for implementing ITAM, and am studying for my MBA with Project Management.
2022 - Present
University of Sunderland
This MBA consists of the following modules, each being worth 15 credits: - Big Data in Organisations - Developing Skills for Business Leadership - Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - Financial Management and Control - Global Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics - Global Corporate Strategy - International Trade - Marketing in a Digitally Connected World - Operations Management - Organisational Behaviour and Cultural Change - Project Management - Risk and Change Management
2001 - 2002
Flextronics Int. GmbH & Ko. KG
• Installation and Configuration of Primergy Servers to customer orders.
• Mounting and cabling of the Server and periphery devices in system racks
• System and approval tests.
• Administrative work of customer orders (booking in/out via SAP and utilizing an internal Program).
2002 - 2003
• Email & telephone support.
• 1st Line support consisted of the initial case creation as well as Forum & Knowledge Base resolution searches.
• 2nd Line support consisted of investigating issues that 1st Line could not resolve, as well as case advancement if 3rd Line/development was required.
2003 - 2014
• Dedicated point of contact for Symantec Endpoint Management (Client Management Suite, Server Management Suite, some components of Asset Management Suite, as well as Workspace Streaming & Virtualization) enterprise customers.
• Maintained case ownership upon escalation to third Line or development.
• Pro-actively communicated patches, hot fixes, and security vulnerabilities upon identification of impact to the account, and implemented them if required.
• Reproduced customer environments for troubleshooting purposes, utilizing either physical or virtual (VMWare ESXi & Workstation) machines, in Home Lab or shared Global Labs.
• Co-ordinated communications and facilitated the resolution of an account’s escalated technical issues that involved development & product management.
• Created custom inventory files using XML as well as custom reports using T-SQL as an “out of scope” service upon request.
• Communicated enhancement requests to product management through existing enhancement tracking methodology (either via third Line, development or PM directly).
• Provided coaching and mentoring to team members regarding the technical and operational aspects of their jobs to assure understanding of tasks and to maximize team performance.
2014 - Present
• Planning & realization of Raynet products for PoV’s (hosted, onsite & remotely)
• Design & implementation of Raynet products (onsite & remotely)
• Performing Raynet product upgrades (onsite & remotely)
• Presentation of pre-sales product webinars
• Development and delivery of Raynet product trainings
• Performing regression testing against Raynet products for QA
• Providing technical support for Raynet products
• Creation and review of English technical documentation