About Samuel Woghiren
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
University Of Lagoa
2021 - Present
As a trusted Client Partner, I support clients within North America & EMEA territory to succeed. matching their needs, wants, opportunities and problems to industry best offerings. transforming how clients innovate and engage with their customers, I help validate business technology solutions, remove roadblocks, and identify opportunities and also being point of contact and representative on Shorewise Consulting products and services while managing and deepen relationships with existing clients/partners and directly with Fortune 500 clients and establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on our solution benefit and also managing sales opportunity to achieve sales goals Influencing technology buyers during negotiation and pricing and fulfilling client’s expectation while ensuring that our services & solutions are successfully consumed and also winning new Logo (New customers)
• Work with the current account base to nurture, grow and manage existing relationships and provide a point of contact for any needs within Shorewise consulting business vertical in the Canada and US and research new accounts.
• Design business transformation solutions working actively with multiple teams within Shorewise Consulting while also developing collaterals for advising customers on leveraging their existing investments while driving innovation and user adoption.
• Driving and leading joint sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions and client onboarding.
• Developed relationships with strategic clients to strategically bid and win business within existing customers as well as new business development. Provided a single touch point for customers and coordinate Shorewise consulting efforts within the account team, solutions team, marketing, management and bid desk.
2019 - 2020
As a regional account manager, supported clients within the west African territory by educating and improving their security posture on the endpoint, throughout the network, across the physical, virtual, and cloud layers, cloud data (SaaS) data center on-prem, in-the-cloud, and in-between as workloads migrate based upon changing business requirements (Changing Market Conditions) and industry trends while creating and managing sales opportunity to achieve sales goals Influencing technology buyers during negotiation and pricing and managing deployment and ensure that our solutions are successfully adopted and also Identify, recruit and collaborate with partners
• Relationship Manager to 35 Enterprise accounts, orchestrated strategic meetings and stepped-up existing relationships with Security leads and CISO’s by creating and updating account security plan, aligning with their overall business strategy. Selling our value proposition solutions mapped to their business outcomes and managed the opportunity throughout the sales cycle.
• Introduced and maintained detailed knowledge of Trend Micro products, services and processes with end user while engaging with CxO level Business and Internal Stakeholders, with a primary focus on CISOs on Trend micro’s strategic direction.
• Proactively identified, qualified, recruit, onboard and train newly named value-added reseller (var’s) through various methods and work with them to generate new business and increase their Trend Micro\’s mindshare.
• Maintained relationship with existing Trend Micro’s premium partners (named partners) and worked with them to ensure business retention and developed business selling growth strategy through cross-selling and new business acquisition and Provided information, arranged training and coach Partners to ensure that they are trained to use Trend Micro systems and tools.
• Drove a high renewal rate working closely with partners and customers through ensuring focus on their renewals and identify cross-sell opportunities within larger renewals, contacting the customer directly where necessary.
• Provided accurate weekly revenue forecasts, follow sound sales processes and steps including creating and implementing a strategic territory plan and driving and overachieving aggressive follow up leads’ revenue targets.
• Collaborate with marketing-on-marketing campaigns by execution of marketing communications with Partners, security engineers, channel sales and customer service to drive, Develop Business and build account mapping activities, participate in sales calls, and host c Corporate event in collaboration with marketing (merchandising) monthly by networking and sharing technical knowledge on existing cyber security threat and Information Security.
• Managed the overall Security opportunity deal governance and technical support cases between customers/partners and Trend Micro internal on escalation to resolutions.
• worked closely with our channel sales engineer on technical enablement for relevant partners (named & unnamed) to develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel development on sales strategy for the territory and fostered strong sales pipeline with new business Acquisition with partners.
As strategic thinker with both hunter and farmer mentality all engagements around my information sales technology experience gave birth to leads which were converted to opportunities and resulted in sales which I reported on a sales report pipeline engagement and activities carried out in each account using Sales CRM tool such as salesforce.com with business Systems(order processing) and activity management standards to reflect activities real-time and accurate sales forecasting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
2015 - 2019
SIGNAL ALLIANCE LIMITED (IT System Integrator)
As a Sales Lead with passion, I supported 35 Enterprise Accounts by focusing on establishing authentic and build long term relationships with clients by getting to know them as people, caring about their personal and professional goals, and orchestrating the engagement of tech sales resources to provide proper solutions to align with their business requirements.
• Engaged in strategic meetings and built relationships with Internal Stakeholders which involves introducing new Solutions, demos that can help with the daily IT Operations and working with their procurement and supply chain team in Purchasing our solution to close out on opportunities created in these environments.
• Increased territory sales from less than $1 million to $4.8 million within one-year, exceeding quota by 12% in 2015 and 15% in 2016. Ranked as #1 sales manager (out of 10) in 2015 and 2016 which lead to my promotion to Sales Lead (Enterprise Account).
• Contributed by increasing the loyalty and satisfaction of enterprise customers by designing and implementing a customer satisfaction productive program which had a 360 overview from point of purchase till consumption which also led to a 20% up sell of other products especially with license purchase (T-36) 3 years’ strategy. This demonstrated an unwavering commitment to customer service, adding 15% of market share of new customers while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts.
• Fostered a robust, sustainable network of buyers in Financial Institutions, leveraging on my strong listening, presentation and closing skills to exceed sales results despite previously dominant competitor advantage. This led to owning 75% market share within the Microsoft enterprise agreement customer license and got recognized as Microsoft Partner of the Year July 2015 to June 2016 which I represented the organization in Canada.
• Received Sales Award for emerging and winning the largest sale in FY17 for the organization \Cisco Global Winner Circle Corner 2017\ one of the criteria set by Cisco was financial, which I contributed 80%.
• Recognized by several different business units as a key driver to the organization attaining Cisco Gold Certified Partner 2017.
2012 - 2015
Southgate Technologies Limited (IT System Integrator)
As a Senior account manager (Team Member), proactively supported 50 SMB & Enterprise Accounts by fostering good C level (Influencers) relationships with assigned accounts. Design a sales plan to managed and develop accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through sales forecasting, contract negotiations, signing, and post-Sales Support.
In this role, one of my accomplishment I was most proud of was that I was able to increase Southgate competitive footprint in the private sector leveraging on their footprint in the public sector where I was able to increase our revenue from $0 to $10M in private sector deals in 9months and won several new Logo (New customers)
As a strategic thinker with both hunter and farmer mentality all engagements around information sales technology experience gave birth to leads which were converted to opportunities and resulted in sales which I reported every engagement and sales activity metrics carried out in each account using Sales CRM tools such as salesforce.com, business Systems and activity management standards to reflect activities real-time and accurate sales forecasting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basic and exceed target.
2011 - 2012
HarryMag Ventures Limited
2011 - 2012
ESCORP Resource Limited (ICT Business Consultants)
2005 - 2011
Seoids Consult Limited