About Janeth Carranza
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 43 - 47 Years
An enthusiastic and organized leader capable of implementing strategic business plans while exceeding corporate objectives. Proficient in revenue management and strategic pricing management in services and consumer goods industries while ensuring effective, and profitable operations. Integrate personality to motivate and encourage coworkers to be productive members of the workplace through the emphasis on team building and cooperation.
2020 - Present
INTELCOM COURIER, MONTRÉAL, QC
• As revenue management and pricing specialist, I have been part of the workshops to discuss, design, and develop the objectives, processes, and tools of the new revenue management and pricing department (WIP).
• Participated in the development of pricing proposals for clients (RFPs) in collaboration with Business Development managers.
• Supported the contract renewals and pricing changes requested by the Business Development team.
• Collaborate with the IT team on developing predictive forecasting algorithms and models to optimize revenue.
• Created and refined reports and tools for the department to improve analytics on pricing, forecasting volumes and revenues, based on data from multiple areas.
• Collected and analyzed moderately complex financial, statistical, and strategic information to apply changes to the forecasted demand.
2022 - 2022
AIR TRANSAT, MONTRÉAL, QC
• Observed and analyzed market price trends through the extraction of large data sets and market feedbacks.
• Create new fares and adjust current fares in SITA as needed to ensure the best competitive price.
• Monitored and analyzed the KPI s performance of Revenue Management; suggested pricing and inventory actions.
• Employed client segmentation to define the price levels and conditions for each distribution channel. Studied the company’s revenue targets, competitive environment, as well as the overall route performance.
• Developed and efficiently communicated pricing strategy to the management department and other areas.
• Interpreted and analyzed market dynamics, price elasticity, market share evolution and demand channels.
• Led adhoc studies about fares structure according to the different family fares and the characteristics of the product.
• Executed post mortem analyses for the pricing promotional plans.