About Haris Ur Rehman
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
I am a highly motivated individual looking for an equally challenging position as a Cost Control Engineer, Project Controls Professional.
I have worked as a Project Controls Engineer for Descon Engineering Qatar for 06 years and presently I’m working for Trading And Agency Services Qatar since June 2018 on a position of Senior Cost Control Engineer with hands-on experience in the field of Project Management, Planning Monitoring & Cost Control. I understand the need for identifying and managing demands that impact an organization. Additionally, I have the necessary skills required to establish effective work sequences and report process performance information. Since I am a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual, I possess the ability to work with people at all pedestals effectively by exercising practical judgment and appropriate decision making.
2006 - 2008
Indus University Karachi
2018 - Present
Trading And Agency Services Ltd W.L.L
• Provide guidelines and assistance to the project team to convert an estimate in to project financial budget.
• Responsible for Budget review, monitoring, and cost control in comparison with approved Budget/ bid pack.
• Prepare and issue monthly cost reports to evaluate projects’ financial health.
• Provide project cost forecast to project managers and for senior management guidelines.
• Prepare Company’s Yearly Revenue Plan for in-hand Business and Generation Targets with assistance with Estimation, Finance, and Senior Projects Manager.
• Involved in Major Projects Bid Reviews, Evaluation, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and ROI.
• Report & Analysis Company’s financial results with Finance Manager and General Manager.
• Review and prepare a report on effective utilization of plant tools and equipment and fuel consumption analysis.
2012 - 2018
DESCON ENGINEERING QATAR L.L.C
Cost Planning, budgeting, and Revenue Planning in SAP-PS module.
Project monitoring and controlling, review cost plan vs commitment, inventory, and actual cost. Improve projects performance by reviewing cost reports with project teams, highlighting shortcomings by obtaining different reports through SAP.
Budgets Analysis, Review, and approval in comparison with bid packages by reviewing Plan vs. Actual Resource (Manpower, Equipment) Deployment Review in line with approved budgets and cost plans.
2008 - 2012
IMJ Associates, Karachi
• Prepare a Level IV Plan for execution for construction in-line with project milestones.
• Site Progress Efficiency & Man HRs analysis to best utilize available resources.
• Invoice & Claims preparation management.
• Weekly meetings with site execution team and Project Manager to discuss key critical areas, delays, and their financial impacts and find solutions and Implement the strategy.