About Fredrick Luganda
Academic Level Diploma
A motivated Technician who works closely with other medical professionals and is successful in providing equipment maintenance, repair, and installation. Moreover am talented in providing safe and functional equipment through safety tests and regular preventive maintenance.
2021 - Present
UNIVERSITY OF THE PEOPLE • CALIFORNIA
2022 - Present
• Advised customers on the correct use of household appliances thus minimizing equipment failure by 50%.
• Increased operational efficiency of household products by conducting quarterly maintenance and repairs.
• Inspected equipment malfunctions within a 30-minute timeframe, assessing damages to determine repairs required or replacement needed.
• Improved customer satisfaction by flexible working off hours and attending emergency call-outs within a 1-hour timeframe.
• Mastermind major appliance malfunction repairs within a 60-minutes timeframe, beating deadlines by 90%.
Honors & awards