About Deborah d’Angelo
Academic Level Master’s Degree
2022 - Present
Mitchell, an Enlyte Company
● Develop new Nurse onboarding training and quality management of a medical records pilot. Distribute responsibilities to teams, ensure quality of production, and report results to client management. Pilot produced 2% increase in 3p Nurse Revenue for 2021 as well as an additional service that can be offered to other clients.
● 5% increase in Revenue Margin in one year from designing and implementation of three new Casualty Medical Review tools.
● Partner with Reporting, Quality, and Vendor Teams to insure 99.5% of all quality and Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded.
● Educate 10 new nurses with Casualty Adjuster Training which increased effectiveness of reports completed by 12%
● Provide client/technical support for all web-based applications. Investigate, track, and manage escalated client issues by ticketing system.
● Manage critical projects assigned by leadership by overseeing multiple programs serviced through account-level reporting in SLQ, Tableau, and Salesforce.
● Conducting live presentations and trainings through webinars to international vendors and national clients.
● Utilize excellent relationship management skills to ensure optimal client satisfaction and to increase new revenue opportunities.