About Amjadh Khan Jameel Ahamed
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Structured Lead lab Technician offering 15 years 6 months background collecting, processing, and analyzing with various Alloy standards following the laboratory protocols, procedures, and processing and testing techniques. Quality-focused professional recognized for performing laboratory tests and procedures with attention to details, optimum quality, and expedience. Reliable individual with skills and experience as laboratory technician. A great mixture of dedication, loyalty, punctuality, quality minded, cost effective and attention to detail, along with 5.9 years experienced of Technical support Engineer.
2012 - Present
Ma’aden Aluminium Company
Ma’aden Aluminium Company & ALCOA joint venture – (Ras Al Khair, KSA)
SMELTER – Cast House Technical Services (Laboratory)
Multiple key positions handled within Ma’aden Aluminium Company
(i) [LAB Technician] – (SEP 2012 – OCT 2017); (ii) [LAB (A) Supervisor] – (NOV 2017 – JAN 2020);
(iii) [LAB Lead Technician] – (FEB 2020 – Present)
• Successfully Participated as one of the Start-up Team members of Spectrometer 4460 (OES-Thermo Fisher).
• Experience in Metal Sample Analysis (Composition) by using the Optical Emission Spectrometer – 4460 (Thermo fishers-Scientifics), Manipulation-Robot (MITSUBISHI), Automated-Milling machine (HERZOG). And Software OXSAS (Optical Emission Analytical Software) and SMS (Sample Manipulation Software-For Sample milling and manipulation) with MAADEN-ALCOA Standards and Procedures (SWI & SOP).
• Observe the safety rules, EHS ensure following all safety regulations by using PPE, SWI’s, 5s, MSDS for a chemical used & disposal of lab waste appropriate for the area/laboratory/activity and participate in environmental emergency response drills.
• Oversees the application of established Process and Quality Control Standards according to American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) and any other standard required by customers.
• My primary responsibility here is to ensure that parameters are controlled for exacting the quality standards. Surveillance audit conducted by BSI Company, had no major non-conformity. Certified Quality management System of ISO 9001:2015; Occupation Health & Safety Management System and ISO 45001:2018 and Environmental Management system of ISO 14001:2015.
• In order to receive Certified International Accreditation Service (IAS) – accreditation criteria for Testing laboratories and has demonstrated compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
• Maintain the KPI for Lab team members fully meet our requirements in yearly performance.
• Maintain all the equipment & System for preventive maintenance as Weekly and Yearly, (i) Plan with maintenance to do weekly PM schedule for all equipment and Control unit Systems. (ii) To organize for all equipment as per schedule to do AMC in a year.
• Perform regular maintenance, adjustments into instruments and/or if require doing profile and monitoring SPC (Statistical Process Control) control chart variation.
• Plan and maintained stock of all consumables and spares for all instruments if any pending spare parts followed with procurement and maintenance department.
• Setup new standardization samples for an instrument to perform Drift Correction and feed new Alloy Type standard and Control Standard into Spectrometer.
• Ensure accuracy and precision of test results and on time results delivery to the customers. Transferring results through LIMS into MES.
• Train staff, technicians, and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
• Support cleanness and good housekeeping practices in the laboratories and adjacent areas.
2008 - 2012
Arabic computer system
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (MA’ADEN) Head Corporate – (Riyadh, KSA)
Ma’aden Aluminium Company & ALCOA joint venture project – (Al Khobar & Ras Al Khair, KSA)
To support client Ma’aden & Alcoa within Premises has been worked in various locations through workforce company – “Arabic computer system” (ACS)
• Provide quality desktop support to end users, including support for all related hardware, printer, applications, wireless networks and training facilities.
• Maintain the integrity of the windows desktops/laptops through upgrades, support, and new technology. Set up and customize new or replacement desktops/laptops.
• Take and maintain calls for Help Desk related issues pertaining to internal corporate users.
• Support HP personal computers and laptop computers running, administration and management of Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 workstations.
• Configuring the User Account, Microsoft Outlook2003/2007/2010 and create Rules and Alerts.
• Troubleshooting MS outlook PST folder is crack. The repair and scan PST.
2006 - 2008
Texport Syndicate India Pvt. Ltd.., (Bangalore, India)