About ALAGARSAMY THIRUNAVUKARASU
Academic Level Diploma
Extremely organized with the ability to work both independently of own initiative or as part of a successful team, demonstrating the motivation and multi-tasking abilities required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards Combines a professional and confident approach with excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate concisely at all levels. Currently looking for a new and challenging position as a where I can develop my site-based experience.
1998 - 2001
Annai JKK Sampoorani Ammal Polytechnic College - Erode, Tamil Nadu
2020 - Present
AL TAIF (EDGE Group PJSC)- Abu Dhabi
• Assist the electronic and mechanical maintenance team in diagnosing and repairing electrical faults.
• Review and Maintain the essential electrical spare parts requirement for critical equipment
• Read electrical drawing, troubleshoot electrical circuits and able to carry out various electrical tests
• Follow all instructions from supervision and ensure that all jobs are carried out in compliance with industry standards and safety practice
2017 - 2019
EMIRATES DEFENSE INDUSTRIES COMPANY - ABU DHABI
• Troubleshot and repair all types’ defense vehicle Electrical components.
• Tested wiring and other system parts for electrical flow and function
• Troubleshot and repaired through voltage alternating current equipment.
• Interpreted electric and electronic schematics and mechanical layouts to diagnose equipment problems.
• Performed preventive maintenance tasks to verify proper working condition of electrical panels and conduits.
• Disconnected and removed motors and pumps.
• Installed two-way radios in vehicles to facilitate communication between team members.
• Installed new systems and components in vehicles.
• Updated and modified components and systems to improve operation.
• Completed daily inspections of all electronic equipment.
• Documented findings and all actions taken
• Notified supervisor immediately about equipment problems and breakdowns
• Learn understand and comply with applicable EDIC -GMC safety and environmental
• directives in the development of safe and healthy working environment
2015 - 2017
SIEMENS POSTAL, PARCEL & AIRPORT LOGISTICS LLC - ABU DHABI
• Operation and Maintenance, Repair and Replace defective components in motors, motor starters and varied electrical fixtures.
• Daily Monitoring of Electrical Parameters, Voltage, Amperes, Bearing Status.
• Following standard operating procedure for fine operation and maintenance and maintain all Conveyors, Rollers and Conveyor related equipment for fine operations.
• Maintained and Repaired Diffuse, Non Diffuse and Sonar sensors.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing problems, performing routine.
• Electrical repairs clearing baggage jams and performing emergency repairs to system.
• Preventative Maintenance, Corrective maintenance Breakdown maintenance.
• Understanding all electrical and mechanical components analyzing and troubleshooting of Faults occurring in the system.
• Maintaining records and files, preparing and ordering supplies and equipment, rendering emergency repair services.
• Keeps work area orderly and free of hazard.
2009 - 2014
RAMESH ASSOCIATES- India, Tamilnadu
Project Client: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
• HPCL scope of work, specifications, construction drawings, Electrical work, Installation Erection Testing.
• Commissioning and Certifying Electrical Systems and Installation.
• Safely policy & Supervising field installation activities Piping, Pumps Compressors, Skids and Structural Steel, fabrication.
• Planning the necessary resources needed for the project.
• Quality Plan & preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports.
• Solving erection difficulties having proficiency in carrying out material management function on computers.
• Which include identification and inspection of instruments received at site, material control issue and return and material reconciliation etc.
• Responsible for quality assurance functions and quality.
• Resolve problems related to facilities, Operational Maintenance issues.
• Strictly follow the SOP and site safety rules and regulations.